Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: the post with the skinny.

the post with the skinny.

the post with the skinny

As part of my plan for self-improvement for 2013, I decided to join a gym. I joined the cheapest one I could find, which also happened to be the one with a workout schedule that would work best with my work schedule. I’ve been going to a few workout classes for the past couple weeks. I go to Zumba, which most people are familiar with. I look a little silly because I don’t know the dances (and I can’t move my butt like they do), but I get through it. I also go to a class called Body Mix – a mix between P90X, Insanity, and Military Boot Camp…yeah. It’s a struggle. They’re also starting Yogalates this week, which I plan to attend.

Honestly, I’m not really sure how to work out. I see all these things on Pinterest about different exercises to do, but when it comes to weights…what? No idea what I’m doing. I joined the gym for three reasons 1) I have time. I need to get out of the house because I’m starting to fail at life. 2) I want a flat stomach. Yeah, I’m skinny, but it would be cool to sit down and not get rolls (or stomach sweat. It’s a problem.). 3) Working out improves your memory, and mine sucks. So win-win.

I tried to get on a fancy workout machine the other day, and I guess I wasn’t going fast enough because it kept pausing and telling me to resume workout. I guess I’ll just stick to the classes, but the struggle is real, y’all.

-- tiffanykhyla.

2 comments :

  1. Sitting down without rolls...that would be a goal for me! haha Do what you want and forget about everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I need to put my people-pleasing ways behind me. Working out is actually starting to be really fun for me! It gets me pumped for my day.

      Delete

09 10