What is your most memorable Halloween costume?
My most memorable Halloween costume was the witch costume that my mom made me when I was in second grade. I had the whole package: the broom, the pointy hat with spiders hanging from the brim, and black lipstick. I wore that costume for like three years straight.
What song are you currently obsessed with?
I'm currently obsessed with "Break Free" by Ariana Grande. This song totally pumps me up and gets me ready for whatever the day brings.
If you could live a day in the life of anyone, who would you choose and why?
I would live a day in the life of Beyonce. I want to know what it is like for her to wake up every day and know she is one of the most powerful/perfect women on the planet. Also, I totally want to play with Blue.
Name 5 things that make you happy.
1. Spending time with my boyfriend (we're in a LDR so those times can be rare!).
2. Learning something new. I feel like with my blog, I'm always learning some new way to do things or improve my craft, and it makes me excited.
3. Simple things, like a cup of good tea first thing in the morning.
4. Visiting new places. I've recently caught the travel bug, and I love seeing new sights and trying new cuisines.
5. Having goals to work toward. Goals give me direction, and meeting them makes me feel accomplished and happy.
For more from Taylor, follow the links below!