Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: Meet Emily from Little Flecks of Gold.

Meet Emily from Little Flecks of Gold.



Little Flecks of Gold is a lifestyle blog that covers everything from health and fitness to books to beauty. I have a lot of passions that I love sharing, but I also know that life gets busy, so I am always sharing simple ways to live a healthier, happier life. 

Get your feet wet with these posts:


What 3 words describe you?

Determined, passionate, loyal.


What's your favorite part about blogging?

I love the sense of community. It’s so cool to be able to interact with other bloggers from all over the place that share similar interests.


What are your plans for the summer?

When I’m not working, I’m definitely planning on doing a lot of hiking (I’m also dying to try backpacking and trying to convince my brother to go with me.) My friend and I have a road trip in the works up to Alberta, Canada, which I know will be great since we had a blast on our road trip last summer.


What are three things you want to accomplish in 2015?

One of my goals has been finding a fitness program that I enjoy and can stick to on a long-term basis. I also want to start reading for fun again (since I started college, I think I’ve read two books that weren’t textbooks) and teach myself to play at least one song on the guitar.


What song are you currently obsessed with?

I just barely bought Taylor Swift’s 1989 album (I’m about six months late to the game, I know) and while I’m definitely in love with the whole thing, “Clean” is definitely my favorite.


What's your favorite book?

Jane Eyre, although half the time when you ask me, I’ll say Pride and Prejudice. It really just depends on my mood, I guess.


If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I’ve always wanted to go to Italy, especially Venice.


If you could live a day in the life of anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?

Audrey Hepburn, not only because she’s my favorite actress of all time, but also because I admire her humility, grace and compassion. Although, I really want to go back in time and meet her, so maybe I should say I’d rather spend a day in the life of her son or someone instead.


Where is your happy place?

Growing up, I always loved visiting my grandparent’s house in Virginia because they had the coolest backyard with a creek running through it. I still love visiting them and feel nostalgic whenever I see a place that reminds me of their yard or neighborhood.


Name 5 things that make you happy. 

Singing, herbal tea, Pinterest, sitcoms and chick flicks (especially those with Sandra Bullock in them.)

Want more from Emily?

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10