Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: Meet Kati from Constantly Seeking Wonder

Meet Kati from Constantly Seeking Wonder



When I graduated from university I noticed with a full time job and more responsibilities my passions kind of fell to the way side and I didn’t want that to be the case. Constantly Seeking Wonder is my source of everyday adventure. It appreciates and connects my community of readers to life’s finer things in small ways in every post. Music, art, entertainment, travel…If those are things you enjoy, Constantly Seeking Wonder is a blog for you! 

Get your feet wet with these posts:

What 3 words describe you?
Adventurous. Creative. Witty.

What's your favorite part about blogging?
I love the community! I’ve never imagined to find the friendships I have. Having all these connections has taught me so much and inspires me everyday.

Tell us a little bit about your concert photography.
I spend way too much money on concerts is how my concert photography started. I go to around 50 shows a year and one of my customers who is a portrait photographer joked that I should at least try to get something out of it other than a concert high. I started playing around with my digital camera at shows and found that people had genuine interest in my shots. I enjoyed the artistic element too. 
From there it kind of snowballed and recently I have begun landing press passes to shoot big events with a high functioning camera. Even if I never become the next tour photographer, it’s already given me so many amazing opportunities. 

What are you looking forward to this spring?
I’m from Minnesota where for half of the year it’s freezing and full of snow. While it’s pretty from time to time, you start to get restless. The thing I’m most looking forward to in spring is simply being outside again and fully enjoying it. I can’t wait to lay out in the green grass, soaking up the sunshine, and reading a good book.

What are three things you want to accomplish in 2015?
Travel to Europe. Decide if I want to go to grad school or not. Get backstage at a show for an artist I love. (Hey, a girl can dream.)

What song are you currently obsessed with?
The acoustic re-release of “Wild Horses” by The Rolling Stones.

What's your favorite book?
I’m going to cheat and say my favorite book is Harry Potter. That way I get seven books that I will never get sick of. No matter how many times I’ve read them I still get sucked in to the imaginative world.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The United Kingdom! It’s been a lifelong dream of mine to travel around and see every for 4-6 weeks. It’s currently in the planning stages, hopefully I can make it a reality soon!

If you could live a day in the life of anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
Ooh that’s a tough one. I would’ve loved to live a day through the eyes of Kurt Cobain while he was still alive. He’s such an enigmatic character that saw everything around him in such an interesting  and unique light. I think it would add another dimension to an artist that I loved. It also would’ve been incredibly neat to see the making and inspiration of some of my favorite music and tunes that shaped the industry. If I couldn’t do that I’d definitely love to be Hermione Granger for a day.

Where is your happy place?
The place I am the happiest is listening to live music. Whether that be the biggest artist or a local band it never fails to invigorate me.

Name 5 things that make you happy. 
Sunshine. Music. Laughter. Travel. My loved ones. 

Want more from Kati? 


2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the sponsor spotlight Tiffany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Thanks so much for being an awesome sponsor!

    ReplyDelete

09 10