I've made these fruit pizzas twice, both for work, and both times, they were a hit! I love recipes that are simple and require very little money. If you're looking for a snack that's both sweet and healthy-ish, then these fruit pizzas are perfect. We ate them in the morning, but they would also be good for an afternoon snack or a tasty dessert.
-- Pre-made sugar cookie dough
-- Cool Whip
-- 8 oz. cream cheese
-- Assorted fruit
1. Bake the cookies as instructed. I made mine little mini cookies, but little things are so cute.
2. Mix together all of the cream cheese and about 3/4 of the Cool Whip to taste. You can use as little or as much as you'd like, but I'd recommend using at least half of the tub. I used my Ninja to mix the two ingredients together.
3. Cut fruit as desired. I used mandarin oranges, bananas, grapes and kiwi for this batch, but you can use whatever fruits you'd like. I wanted a variety of color.
4. After cookies are done baking and cooling, use a spoon to place a desired amount of the Cool Whip/cream cheese mixture on the cookies.
5. Place fruit on the cookies and Cool Whip/cream cheese mixture as desired.