I love finding things to be happy about every day, and as soon as I saw Erin and Sarah's challenge to find 32 things to be happy out, I just knew I had to participate. Here are 32 things that make me happy. Challenge yourself to find 32 happy things today!
1. Perfectly middle-crisped bacon.
2. Making travel plans.
3. Bringing my puppy to parties.
4. Texts/tweets/snaps from people I haven't spoken to in a long time.
5. Forehead kisses from my sweet boyfriend, Jon.
6. Going shopping for something specific and finding it in the first store you go to.
7. When people buy me lunch.
Froyo counts as lunch, right?
8. Meaningful comments on my blog posts.
9. Discovering a new song that I know will be on repeat until I get tired of it.
10. When someone understands my Mary-Kate and Ashley references.