What an awesome month February has been. I can't believe it's already over. This year is flying by fast, which I'm pretty okay with because I have a lot of wonderful things to look forward to:
1) Spring - helloooo. Get this cold weather away from me. I'll take the rain over the snow as long as I can get some sunshine and 65+ degree weather.
2) Reunion with my friend, Anamaria - She'll be visiting Shreveport to go to a wedding, and I'll be attending as her date. I always have a fun time reuniting with her, so who knows what antics we'll get into?
3) Wheels Up Tour - I just bought tickets last week to see Lady Antebellum on tour with Sam Hunt and Hunter Hayes. I'm extra excited to see Sam Hunt since I didn't get to see him when he was in town last night. I love all three artists so much, and I know it's going to be a good time.
4) Taylor Swift!!! - So excited to see my girl, Tay, in concert for the third time. I already know it's going to be a night for the books. Not to mention, I'll be seeing her in Chicago with two of my college roommates. "I can't wait" is an understatement.
5) Getting feedback from my beta readers - I have six beta readers who have been reading my book for the past 1-2 months, and I'm looking forward to getting feedback at the end of March. Once I do, I'll be making all sorts of changes and then hopefully taking the next steps toward publication!
Plus, there are so many more, but of course, there will be several blogs and vlogs coming about all of those adventures.
Anyway, like I said, February was a great month, so naturally, I had to make a video of my favorite things from the LOVE-liest month of the year.
I'm also celebrating my friend, Heather's, 30th birthday today! She's officially become a 30-something, and she put together an awesome group of girls (including yours truly) to bring you a chance to win $175! Even though it's her birthday, this cash is just for you, so use the Rafflecopter below to enter!