Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: merry mail! {ornament exchange}

merry mail! {ornament exchange}

I love crafting even though I'm not particularly good at it. Usually my crafts are made pretty hastily, because I want to get things done quickly rather than taking my time and making things look perfect. Regardless, I'm pretty happy with the ornaments I made for my partners for the Merry Mail Ornament Exchange. So happy, in fact, that I almost went and bought myself another clear ornament so I could make one for myself, but I didn't, though I'm still temped.

For the Merry Mail Ornament Exchange, Kenzie from Chasing Happy (seriously an awesome blog, y'all. If you haven't already, go check it out. Kenzie's blog is just full of so much positivity, optimism and amazingness. You won't be disappointed) grouped us together, and I got grouped with two people who are both from the south, so I was excited that we all had that in common. My group consisted of Keizra from 27th and Luxe and Meghan from eat.live.make.

Here are the lovely ornaments that they sent me:

Keizra's ornament



Meghan's ornament



Aren't they fabulous? How creative, right?

I also want to share the ones that I made for them! They were so easy (and super fun) to make!



All you need is:
Clear ornament
Glitter
Hairspray
Hot glue gun
Feathers
Ribbon
Scissors

1. Take the top off of the ornament and pour a little hairspray into the ornament. Swish it around and make sure that every surface is covered.

2. Pour out any excess hairspray into the sink or paper towel.

3. Pour glitter into the ornament and move it around to try to cover the inside. Repeat this until the entire inside of the ornament is covered.

4. Take your hot glue gun and glue the feathers onto the top as desired.

5. Replace the ornament top.

6. Take stickers and spell out whatever you would like onto the ornament.

7. Tie some ribbon at the top, and voila! Done! How fabulous!
 photo withlovesignature_zpscd4b5559.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10