Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: Crossing Paris Off the Bucket List (Guest Post).

Crossing Paris Off the Bucket List (Guest Post).

While I'm enjoying my trip in Europe, I have some awesome ladies that have volunteered to guest post for me. Today, I want to introduce you to Amy from Amy Fashion Blog. We virtually met through the Valentine's Day Swap, and we immediately hit it off because we both share a love of Paris. She got to cross going to Paris off of her bucket list earlier this year, and I'm so excited to be crossing it off of my list TODAY! While you're reading these words, I'm probably drinking wine and eating gelato. Those goes together, right?

Today, Amy is sharing some of the highlights of her trip to Paris, and if you want to read even more, click the link at the end of this post to see what else she did while there!

*********************************************************************************



Hello Everyone! I'm Amy, and I blog over at Amy Fashion Blog. I blog about my fashion, my fitness journey and so much more.  I'm here to take over Tiffany's blog for a day. While she is off enjoying her Europe vacation and marking items off of her bucket list, which I know one of her bucket list items is Paris.



Paris was also one of the items on my bucket list, which I was so happy to be able to cross off my bucket list this year. I went to Paris in the beginning of this year when it was still cold and nasty out. Even though we got rained on, I had so much fun in Paris and ate way to much pasta. 


One of the best restaurants we ate at on our trip was Chez Thomas. I highly recommend you go try this restaurant if you are ever in Paris.They hand-make all their pasta dishes. I tried their black crab pasta, and it was amazing. Besides the food being awesome and tasting so good, Chez Thomas is also just minutes away from the Eiffel Tower.
 

You have to go see the tower at night. It is so much better then seeing it in the daytime. I was lucky to be able to see it at night and in the daytime. One thing I wasn't able to do at the Eiffel Tower was go inside of it. I recommended that if you plan on visiting the tower, you buy your tickets ahead of time due to the wait line can be super long and who knows how long you will have to wait? You can order them online.

Thanks for taking the time to read my guest post on Tiffany's blog. I hope you come to visit me at Amy Fashion Blogand while you're there, you can read  more on my  Paris trip.  

12 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to go to Paris! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me guest post for you. I hope you are having an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to visit Paris! I heard that the wait to get into the Eiffel Tower is crazy. It looks so lovely in the night...ohhh man I can't wait to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wait is super crazy for the Eiffel Tower. That one item I didn't get to go in to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was amazing trip. I was there for 4 day. One which I watch some friends run a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to go back too. Since I didn't get to see everything there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris is awesome! The Eiffel Tower was my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wait wasn't that bad, but that might be because I was with a group and they probably have some sort of special thing for groups. Regardless, it's worth it! So beautiful at night when it lights up. You should definitely visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have you! Thanks again for doing this for me. My trip was great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll definitely need to take a trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should definitely make plans to go! The Eiffel Tower alone is worth the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks lovely! I want to spend more time in Paris, since I've only ever been once.

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10