Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: Meet Brianna from bree west!

Meet Brianna from bree west!

brianna from bree west


Hi there lovely Endless Bliss readers! I'm Brianna, you can find me over at bree west where I blog about fashion, travel, design, and my life in general. I'm living and working in Washington D.C. for a corporate government affairs office and use my little corner of the internet as my creative escape from the corporate world! I travel way too much and absolutely love it, I have yet to meet a place I don't love and often use traveling as a reason to feed my shopping addiction (you have to have a new outfit before a big trip right?!) I created this blog for other travel addicted, fashion loving 20-somethings struggling through post-grad life while chained to a desk I hope it helps to inspire and help get us through some of the harder things that post-grad life has to offer.

Get your feet wet with these awesome posts:

What 3 words describe you?
Adventurous, Outgoing, Caring


What inspired you to start blogging?
I needed a creative outlet from my corporate day job 


What's your favorite part about blogging?
Interacting with my community and meeting other bloggers


What blogging tips would you give to someone just starting out?
You have to blog for you and not the numbers, if it’s not something you’re truly passionate about you’ll never succeed. 


What song are you currently obsessed with?
Blank Space… it’s seriously embarrassing how many times I’ve watched the music video


What's your favorite book?
All of the Harry Potters, If I really have to pick one it’s The Prisoner of Azkaban


If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Right now I am dying to go to India


If you could live a day in the life of anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
Kate Middleton, she's a wonderful role model and I am a total anglophile so I would love to see what it's like to be a part of the royal family!

Where is your happy place?
The ocean, whether it's on a boat or just being at the beach the ocean is one of my favorite places to reflect, dream, plan, think, really anything!

Name 5 things that make you happy. 
The ocean
The sun
My friends and family
Traveling to new places
Reading a good book

For more from Brianna, check out these links:

4 comments :

  1. what a cool feature! I just found Bree's blog recently and love it! I love traveling and shopping too haha. Who doesn't right? It seems like so many of us start blogs as a means of escape/therapy/connection to the wider world and that's what is so cool about it for me, at least, is the idea that I can connect with people in Europe, UK, Asia, and around the USA. I've made some real friends and that's worth it's weight in gold.

    http://storybookapothecary.com ♥ stop by and say hello ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love Bree's blog. It's pretty much a combination of everything I love. I completely agree with everything you said about blogging. It's crazy how you can connect with people halfway across the country or the world. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blank Space is a fabulous video. It's like a movie in 3 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the perfect way to describe it. I love Taylor Swift so much, and that video is just so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

09 10