Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: Meet Zoe from Glittering Eyes.

Meet Zoe from Glittering Eyes.

zoe from glittering eyes


Hi! I'm Zoe, the coffee-loving, quote-collecting Francophile behind Glittering Eyes. My blog is all about finding the beauty in the world around us by sharing our stories and finding the good that connects us all. 

Get your feet wet with these posts:


What 3 words describe you?

Enthusiastic, quirky, loving


What inspired you to start blogging?
I've always really liked reading blogs, and I've always enjoyed writing. I ​actually wanted to be a journalist in high school. That's changed a bit, but it's still a way for me to comment on my world, and it's really a great hobby!


What's your favorite part about blogging?
Having a safe space where I can share my thoughts and exercise my creative muscles. My blog is my own corner of the web, and I get to make it anything I want! I also love the blogging community. There are some seriously awesome people on the web, and I love how much we all support each others' blogs!


What blogging tips would you give to someone just starting out?
Persist! It's really easy to give up on blogging, especially if you don't feel like you're a "big blogger" or if you feel like no one is reading your blog. There definitely people who are, and when someone reaches out to you it will feel absolutely amazing! So definitely keep doing what you're doing. There's someone you're reaching. 


What are three things you want to accomplish in 2015?
1. Read 12 books for fun.
2. Decide whether or not I want to apply to go to grad school. 
3. Get an awesome internship for the summer!


What song are you currently obsessed with?
I've been listening to a lot of Ed Sheeran a lot, especially "Tenerife Sea" from X, and "Life in Color" by OneRepublic. 


What's your favorite book?
That's like asking me my for my favorite child, or my favorite pen. I can never choose just one! I read The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera while I was studying abroad, and it was absolutely thought provoking and wonderful. However, I'd have to say the book I could read over and over again is Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. And yes, I do like the French version better. 


If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The Elephant Nature Park in Thailand. I'd also like to go back to Amsterdam. 


If you could live a day in the life of anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
Kate Middleton, because I want her wardrobe, hair, and I would love to be a Princess, even if just for a day. 


Where is your happy place?
France: Memoranda, 2nd floor, table tucked into the corner with the English books.
Colorado: Sitting on my bed in my parents' apartment, looking over the Denver skyline with the mountains in the background, in the morning when the sun is rising. It's the most peaceful thing in the world.


Name 5 things that make you happy. 
1. Daisies. 
2. Elephants.
3. Nutella.
4. Earl Grey Tea.
5. New notebooks and pens. 

For more from Zoe, check out these links:

6 comments :

  1. If you replace "elephants" with "foxes" ... our list of things that make us happy are the same. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Colorado - totally planning on moving there after I graduate (I'm from Wyoming). Denver is gorgeous. I also love your tips for blogging - persistence is key! So many times I've hit plateaus and wanted to quit, and i'm so glad I didn't. It pays off!


    Taylor
    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to visit Colorado! I'm glad you haven't quit blogging either! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

09 10