Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: the post with the goodwill frame.

the post with the goodwill frame.



I'm a big believer of going into flea markets and antique stores just to see what I can find. Whenever a friend's birthday is coming up, and I have no idea what to get for them, I like to just go to Goodwill (my city of residence is a little slim on the antique stores and the like) to see if I can get inspired by anything. Recently, I went in just because I had a day off, and I was already out. When I saw this frame, I just felt like I had to buy it, and then I felt awkward because I had three people compliment me on what a good choice I made because the picture was gorgeous. I just wanted to scream that I was buying it for the frame and not the picture inside, but instead I just said, "I know, right?"

Materials:
  • Clothespins
  • Glitter
  • Mod Podge
  • Sponge brush
  • Large frame
  • Wire (I just used wire found in the craft section of Wal-Mart)
  • Duct tape
  • Pictures
  • Scissors
Directions:
1 // The first thing I did was glitter the clothespins. I actually glittered them awhile back with no idea what I wanted to do with them later. All you do to glitter them is place mod podge on one side of the clothespin using a sponge brush. Then you sprinkle glitter onto the clothespin and wala! Easy peasy.

2// Admire your awesome frame! (And the picture in it that everyone likes but will probably sold at a garage sale later in life. It is really pretty though.)



3 // Cut wire long enough to go from one side of the frame to the other. Secure onto the frame using duct tape. The number of rows is up to you. I did three.

4 // Clip all of the clothespins onto the wire.



5 //Cut pictures to desired size. I did 4x4 squares and was able to fit 8 pictures onto each row.
6 // Clip pictures onto wire.
7 //Admire your handy work. {You're so crafty, [insert name here].}

You can also make miniature ones with dollar store frames and wallet size pictures. Another option is to do Instagram prints or you could also use Polaroids. There are lots of ways to alter this craft.

Happy creating!

-- tiffanykhyla.

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10