Hello Endless Bliss Readers! My name is Rebecca and I blog over at RebeccaChapman.com. Mostly I write about life as a newlywed and the humor I find in everyday life.
Today while Tiffany is on her fabulous trip to Europe, hopefully taking lots of amazing pictures I can be jealous of, I wanted to help you solve a serious problem. I’m sure if you’re anything like me and you’ve ever spent an entire week binge watching a show on Netflix you have experienced this dreaded situation….when Netflix takes forever to load. Duh duh dun!!!!! How do you not go crazy waiting for the next episode of Mad Men?!? Here are 10 things to do while Netflix loads.
1. Bake a cake, or a dozen cupcakes, or a whole bakery worth of treats. Watch out Carlos, we’re starting a business!
2. Clean your entire house. No wait…that sounds awful.
3. Watch someone else clean your entire house.
4. Walk around your neighborhood and meet all your neighbors. Take a friend with you so you don’t get murdered.
5. Start and complete an entire quilt.
6. Start and complete an entire book. Go to the bookstore and buy a new book.
7. Give your dog a bath. Give all your new neighbor friends’ dogs baths.
8. Go to the mall and buy a bunch of 60s style clothes. When Netflix finally decides to load Mad Men, you will be dressed for the part.
9. Paint your toenails, fingernails, and dye your hair. Now you’ll really look good in your new outfit.
10. Start and complete that novel you’ve always wanted to write.
Hopefully once you complete one or all ten of these tasks, your Netflix will have loaded. If not, it might be time to invest in your favorite show on DVD.