Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: 10 Things to do While Netflix Loads (Guest Post).

10 Things to do While Netflix Loads (Guest Post).

I. Love. Netflix. I really have no idea what I did before it. I mean, the thought of little me going to Blockbuster with my dad and renting a VHS for lord knows how much money and only getting to keep it for five days? Pshhhhh. No longer. I have all of these amazing (and terrible) movies and TV shows at my disposable.
Rebecca from RebeccaChapman.com is a girl after my own heart. She totally understands my love for Netflix, and both of us understand that, depending on what kind of internet connection you're on, it doesn't always pop up to life. I'm excited for her to share some of the things she does while she waits for Netflix to load while I'm trying to sleep on my long flight home. I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule next week! :)
****************************************************************************

Hello Endless Bliss Readers!  My name is Rebecca and I blog over at RebeccaChapman.com.  Mostly I write about life as a newlywed and the humor I find in everyday life.  



Today while Tiffany is on her fabulous trip to Europe, hopefully taking lots of amazing pictures I can be jealous of, I wanted to help you solve a serious problem.  I’m sure if you’re anything like me and you’ve ever spent an entire week binge watching a show on Netflix you have experienced this dreaded situation….when Netflix takes forever to load.  Duh duh dun!!!!!  How do you not go crazy waiting for the next episode of Mad Men?!? Here are 10 things to do while Netflix loads.

1. Bake a cake, or a dozen cupcakes, or a whole bakery worth of treats.  Watch out Carlos, we’re starting a business!

2. Clean your entire house.  No wait…that sounds awful.

3.  Watch someone else clean your entire house.

4. Walk around your neighborhood and meet all your neighbors.  Take a friend with you so you don’t get murdered.

5. Start and complete an entire quilt.

6. Start and complete an entire book.  Go to the bookstore and buy a new book.

7. Give your dog a bath.  Give all your new neighbor friends’ dogs baths.

8. Go to the mall and buy a bunch of 60s style clothes.  When Netflix finally decides to load Mad Men, you will be dressed for the part.

9.  Paint your toenails, fingernails, and dye your hair.  Now you’ll really look good in your new outfit.

10. Start and complete that novel you’ve always wanted to write.

Hopefully once you complete one or all ten of these tasks, your Netflix will have loaded.  If not, it might be time to invest in your favorite show on DVD.

12 comments :

  1. Yes to watching someone else clean my entire house! Normally I start doing something else and forget I was waiting for Netflix in the first place! Dang slow loading times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This list is great. Some days Netflix takes a while to load, I like the one of watching someone else clean the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly i dont have this problem. I can check out my facebook or blog post but it usually takes less than 5 mins to load up if that

    ReplyDelete
  4. That happens to me all the time! And then I get back to it and I can't remember what show I was going to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really the only way to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good that you don't have this problem! It depends on the time of day for me, but usually the buffering is pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha me too, because I definitely don't ever feel like cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly, I can never forget about Netflix. If it's loading, it's always on my mind haha.

    ReplyDelete

09 10