Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: august ipsy.

august ipsy.

So this was my second month doing Ipsy, and I definitely liked this month's stuff better than last month's. I don't really wear much make-up. I have one of everything - foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner. I don't touch mascara because my eyelashes curve down, not upward and though I do have an eyelash curler, I never learned how to properly use it. Ain't nobody got time for that! I just started wearing lipstick, and of course I went for red to be dramatic, but I've only worn it about four times since I got it.

Anyway, here's my stash:

 photo 0c0fec45-633e-4da9-8764-3618f7d25146_zps7a118b33.jpg

This month's theme was "Glamour Academy." How cute is that bag?

Noya - Kosher Natural Vanilla Lip Balm
Retail value: $3.99

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream - 0.34 fl. oz.
Retail value: $16 (for 1 fl. oz.)

Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Facial Mask - 1 fl. oz.
Retail value: $34 (for 3.4 fl. oz.)

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara: .105 oz.
Retail value: $17 (for .25 oz.)

NYX Rouge Cream Blush (Orange)
Retail value: $6

I'd say that I got a lot of bang for my buck (or ten bucks rather). I'm pretty excited to try all of these products. Is it dumb that I'm most excited about the lip balm? I'm a lip balm fah-reak.

-- tiffanykhyla.

6 comments :

  1. Mine has been taking forever to get here- but this month looks amazing! I am excited and I love that bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's unfortunate. I hope it gets to you soon. I really love the bag. I don't know what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

      Delete
  2. Mine arrived today and I cannot wait to dig through it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm officially obsessed with ipsy. I should've been doing this forever ago!

      Delete
  3. I love Michael Todd products they are the best! Love your blog and have just started following maybe you would like to check us out and follow back! xx
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried the pumpkin mask, and I loved the way it made my skin feel after. Thanks for following! I'll definitely be checking out your page!

      Delete

09 10