Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: no one wants to watch movies with me.

no one wants to watch movies with me.

I am a movie buff, and I just get really passionate about movies. My collection is currently at 227 and counting. I'm always buying movies and asking people to get me movies for my birthday or holidays. So why doesn't anyone want to watch with me?


I talk.
Yeah, I'm one of those. This trait alone makes people not want me to watch movies with them. I tend to repeat lines and tell the characters how dumb they are. This gets especially bad toward the end of scary movies. Inside I'm freaking out, but outside I'm telling the characters what they should do.

If I've seen the movie before, I repeat the funny parts just to make sure you heard and saw it. 
If you haven't seen the movie and I have, I know where all the funny parts are, and I deem it my duty to make sure that heard it. I don't know why this is so important to me. Probably because when I reference the part later, I want you to be able to laugh with me instead of being confused.

If it looks like you're not paying attention, I make you pay attention.
It's always important to me that you pay attention to every second of the movie. Even when I'm talking, I expect you to listen to me and watch the movie. How do you do this exactly? I'm not sure, but you better figure it out.

If a good part is coming up, I tell you to watch.
This is especially true when I've seen the movie a million times and you haven't seen it at all. Like I said, I'm passionate about movies, and I expect to be able to quote and talk about the good parts later and for you to understand what I'm talking about later.

If I haven't seen the movie and you have, I ask several questions.
I'm the worst at this. I always ask why this person did that or what this means. Everyone always rolls their eyes and simply says "You'll see" or "Just watch." I have no patience.

-- tiffanykhyla.

14 comments :

  1. oh god i do all of those too! i also am obnoxious when i am laughing really hard. we should watch a movie together it would be too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lawd. I have the most obnoxiously loud laugh. We would get kicked out of the theater for sure!

      Delete
  2. I laughed all the way through this! Your movie-watching style is very similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I just get so excited watching movies! I can't bite my tongue.

      Delete
  3. I'm tottttally the same way!! It gets really bad when its a musical or something like Rocky Horror. I will get up and dance and sing with the characters...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand what you mean by musicals! I can't sit still during Mamma Mia or Hairspray or any of them really. They just get you so riled up and happy!

      Delete
  4. You're a loyal person during movies. Look, what will left over if they miss the funny part, duh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I think I'm one of those people too! Well not all, but the one who says: watch this next part! And recites lines along with the actors. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hate when people aren't paying attention!

      Delete
  6. My husband falls asleep all the time. Then he wakes up and wants to know what's going on. It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that sounds awful. Thought I've done that before too. Guilty.

      Delete
  7. thanks for linking up for WTF Wednesday!! and you're the person I'm secretly saying "omg I wish she would just.shut.up" hahaha

    ReplyDelete

09 10