Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: way way back.

way way back.



I actually did stuff this weekend. I know it's shocking since most of my weekends are spent in bed with movies and snacks, and though I did do a lot of that this weekend, I also got out of the house and did stuff.

Saturday
Sister and I went to see a movie at the Robinson Film Center. RFC usually shows independent films and other films that you don't see in a Regal or Tinseltown. We watched Perks of Being of Wallflower there awhile back because it wasn't showing the main theaters. We went and saw The Way, Way Back. I had never even heard of it before, but I just wanted to go watch something at RFC. It ended up being really cute. I really enjoyed it. There were a lot of good people in it.



After the movie, we went to eat at Abby Singer's, which is the restaurant on the second floor of theater. Neither of us had ever been before. I ordered chicken and waffles, and it was freaking amazing. I was so mad when I got full because I wanted to eat all of it.

 photo photo_zps92bd6c2a.jpg
High quality iPhone photo.

I also got some new flats at Target for $17. They're nude, and they're cute.

Sunday
Yesterday was my friend, Amanda's birthday. She turned 23. She had a pool party at her friend's house. It was a blast. I ate a lot and spent almost 4 hours just lounging in the pool. One of her friend's boyfriends is a DJ, so we had background music and everything.

 photo poolparty2_zpse6c6d635.jpg
Me and Amanda, the birthday girl. 

 photo poolparty1_zpsf128ab18.jpg
Me, Amanda, Sarah.

 photo SAM_0480_zpsda7fbd8a.jpg
Haley, Amanda, Me, Sarah. 

6 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of The Way Way Back, it looks like it would be good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until recently. It was really cute. Some funny parts; some sad. There were a lot of well-known actors/actresses in it.

      Delete
  2. i need to see that movie! also, you are so cute in that tie dye love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a gift from my boyfriend's sister from the Philippines. I love it!

      Delete
  3. Oh pool parties , I love them . Your tye-die robe is kinda cute ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pool parties too! Always fun. And thanks! It was a gift from the Philippines!

      Delete

09 10