Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: jobs i could be good at.

jobs i could be good at.

I don't have many talents. I'm not really good at anything, but I'm kind of good at some things. I'm a fast learner, but then I get bored. I like to dip my feet into as much as I can.

I love my new job, and I know that will lead to a lot of awesome things in the future, but if I didn't have my job, here are a few back-up plans:
Making jingles
I'm constantly singing. Just ask my office mate or my sister or my friends or Jon! I sing when...there's a song stuck in my head, if someone asks me to do something (I'll just sing the task), if I'm excited, if I'm nervous. There's always an occasion for singing. I like to make up my own mini songs. It's gotten to the point where I just do it randomly. Life is a song; I'm just singin' it.


Actress
Not Emma Stone or Rachel McAdams status. I'm talking low-budget Netflix and made-for-TV movies. Most of the people in those movies are terrible actors, so if they could do it, I'm sure I could too. How fun would that be? I could travel to random places and meet awesome people. Every once in awhile, I could be in a movie with someone famous (or famous-ish) person. I can dig it.

Taste tester
I think I would actually be pretty terrible at this because I hate vegetables. I just want to eat free food and try new things. I have an open mind, but like I said, I don't like vegetables. And if something smells bad, it ain't goin in my mouth. So maybe I should scratch this from the list, but what an awesome idea, right?


Disney princess
People are always telling me that I look like Pocahontas and Princess Jasmine, so why not channel that into being one of them at Disney? I could even be Tiana. She is from Louisiana after all. Plus all of the Disney princesses are about 16, and I look that age anyway. I would be so good at it. Posing for pictures in strangers' cameras. Signing autographs. Smiling all the time. The only thing I would have a problem with is holding my bladder. I hear they can only leave their post after a certain amount of hours.


Are there any odd jobs that you think you could be good at?

-- tiffanykhyla.

10 comments :

  1. ohhh let's start a jingle writing taste testing business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! This post has proven to me that we can probably be awesome friends. and i haven't even read anything else...haha thank you for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job for a day!! I would totally be the flag / trophy girl at a racetrack :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! Lets see I would be a good coffee quality insurance agent (tasting for quality of coffee. I'd be a good puppy petter. Annnnd I'd be a good cookie baker.
    New follower! Cute blog!
    Im stopping by from the aloha hop! Kallie But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Those sound like three AMAZING jobs, especially the puppy petter. I would be so good at that! Thanks for following along. I love your blog!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love meeting people like me! I'm glad you stumbled upon my blog. I can't wait to check yours out!

      Delete

09 10