Endless Bliss | Happy Lifestyle Blog: throwback thursday: TV edition {plus meet my friends}.

throwback thursday: TV edition {plus meet my friends}.

I love watching TV. I don't really like to watch TV while it's on the air, because a week is way too long for me to wait to see what happens. I prefer watching shows either when they're over or after the season is over so I don't have to stress about finding out what happens next. I've been trying to stay away from the reality TV. At one point, I was embarrassingly addicted,  so I've been able to tone it down a notch.

My love for watching TV isn't a new thing. The best TV shows were playing in the 90's. The 90's had the best everything.

Clarissa Explains It All.
{source}
I was so jealous that her best friend came through her window whenever he wanted to. How cool, right? Clarissa was one of my faves. I wanted her life. I wanted her wardrobe. I mean, her last name was Darling! My hero.

Saved by the Bell.
{source}
This is what I thought high school was going to be like. I was going to have the most diverse group of friends with one person from clique. Kelly was my favorite (mostly because the real actress's name was the same as mine, except with an I.

Boy Meets World.
{source}
Classic. Like every girl my age, I wanted to be Topanga, and find the love my life in middle school. It didn't happen. I still watch this show. It's that amazing.

Full House.
{source}
I don't think I need to go into my Mary-Kate and Ashley obsession right now. I've already mentioned it in a blog or two. I loved everything about this show, including later finding out that Bob Saget was extremely inappropriate behind the scenes. 

All That.
{source}
Pretty much SNL for kids. Also the reason I fell in love with Amanda Bynes. I still have faith that she's going to bounce back to her not crazy ways.

Legends of the Hidden Temple.
{source}
I can't even explain how much I wanted to be on this show. I was a Blue Barracuda all the way.

Roswell.
{source}
One of my favorites. This series has been on my Amazon wishlist for way too long. Before Katherine Heigl got super famous. Singing the theme song in my head right now. 

Fresh Prince.
{source}
I mean, really? Who didn't love this show? I've been told that I look a little like Tatyana Ali. 

What are some of your favorite shows from your childhood?

********

Meet a couple of my new bloggy friends and find out what their favorite shows were!

Raewyn blogs over at Be A Warrior Queen. She is a crazy ball of Cali fun. Check her out!

Ashleigh blogs at The Darling Prepster. She is a college sorority girl with a passion for fashion.

-- tiffanykhyla.



14 comments :

  1. I totally watched all those shows too! I got into Roswell after it stopped and it was airing on SyFy. I got super obsessed with it and even made my 16th birthday Roswell themed ... it was a bit much but again- obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roswell themed?!! That's so awesome! I wish I would've done that. If I tried to do that now, I feel like I'd be judged. There were some good TV shows back in the 90's.

      Delete
  2. Clarissa was my favorite! I loved her life too...well except her brother LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her brother was crazy! I was so grateful that my brothers weren't like that. Clarissa was the best!

      Delete
  3. Clarissa and All That!!! And I loved Kenan and Kel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss! I loved Kenan and Kel too! I did the orange soda quote to my boyfriend and he was like "whaaaa?" He didn't watch it as a kid! Tragic!

      Delete
  4. I liked a lot of these shows, but I also liked The Secret World of Alex Mack and Salute Your Shorts, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Alex Mack! I didn't watch Salute Your Shorts though.

      Delete
  5. yay!! Thank you for posting that :)

    p.s. Roswell was filmed in Old Town Covina in California where I used to live as a kid. We'd go down and watch them film the aliens and stuff. So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I always love reading your blog, so I hope some of my readers will too. I'm so jealous that you got to watch them filming! That would be such a cool experience!

      Delete
  6. I loved loads and loads t.v shows because I was one of the television clinger type . Sabrina the teenage witch was DA BIGGY hit for me.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina is so awesome! I still catch it on TV from time to time.

      Delete
  7. Hi hun :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Details on my blog

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10